ARCHS offers free Attendance & Payment Accuracy Trainings for child care providers in the St. Louis region. These trainings are designed to help contracted/registered provider's increase their knowledge of record keeping and invoicing for subsidy payments. Trainings are held at Harris-Stowe State University.
Prior to attending this training, you must complete the online Child Care Subsidy Orientation Training.
Registration is required. No walk ins accepted.
Date/Time: Saturday, August 22, 2015, 9 am to 1:15 pm
Location: William L. Clay, Sr. Child Development Center, Harris-Stowe State University, 10 North Compton Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63103
As the new school year begins, ARCHS' Institute is a great opportunity for early childhood and youth development professionals to renew required certifications and receive updated health and safety trainings. 2 clock hours awarded per session.
Download Institute Brochure for details.
Sessions and Fees:
- Adult, Child, & Infant CPR - $25 (2 year certification)
- Basic Adult & Pediatric First Aid - $20 (2 year certification)
- Emergency Preparedness for Child Care Programs - $12.50
- Child Safety: Child Abuse & Neglect, Safe Sleep, SIDS, & Shaken Baby Syndrome - $12.50
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2015
Time: 7:30 am to 3:15 pm
Location: Harris-Stowe State University, 10 North Compton, St. Louis, MO, 63103 (Clay Center)
Featuring: Topics focusing on science, technology, engineering, art, and math; 18 session choices based on infant/toddler, pre-k, and elementary strands; up to 6.5 clock hours; lunch, vendor display, a chance to win raffle prizes, and a fun Zumba class! Note: You do not need to pre-register for your individual session choices.
Registration Fee: $35.00
About The 2015 Conference:
- Dates: November 18-20, 2015
- Theme: Family Reunion
- Location: The Lodge of the Four Seasons, 315 Four Seasons Dr, Lake Ozark, MO 65049
- Conference Registration Fee: $125 (through Nov. 2); $175 after Nov. 2.
- Note: This year, you do not need to pre-select your individual session choices.
- Online Registration Closed
- Reserve Your Room (The Lodge of the Four Seasons - $70 room rate, per night/per person guaranteed through Nov. 2. Closed.
The annual Conference is sponsored by Area Resources for Community and Human Services (ARCHS), Missouri Department of Corrections, Missouri Department of Social Services, and Family and Community Trust (FACT).