ARCHS' Program Provider Questionnaire
ARCHS is always seeking program partners to help serve the most vulnerable children and families in Greater St. Louis. Whether through an early childhood center, an after school program, or youth mentoring activity, ARCHS works with more than 400 program partners each year.
If you would like for ARCHS to learn about the great work you are doing, then please take a moment to complete ARCHS' Program Provider Questionnaire.
ARCHS adheres to the tenets of the Missouri Common Grant Application, from which this questionnaire was developed. This questionnaire is designed to provide basic information to ARCHS about your organization.
- ARCHS does not have free standing funds to allocate.
- This questionnaire allows ARCHS to learn about organizations in the St. Louis region for future reference.
- If a potential opportunity arises, then ARCHS will contact your organization for further discussion.
- ARCHS issues formal requests for proposals (RFPs) for specific program funding. Refer to ARCHS’ website and Facebook page, or sign up for ARCHS’ newsletter to receive updates at
- This is not a formal application for funding.
This questionnaire can be downloaded electronically (below) or a hard copy can be mailed to you by calling 314-534-0022. The downloadable Microsoft Word version of the questionnaire is preferred since it allows you to type directly on the document using expanding boxes. If using a hard copy, then you may attach your “typed” answers on separate pages and attach to the questionnaire adhering to the format provided.
Please email completed questionnaire to