ARCHS' Board of Directors
Charles "Matt" Matthews, ARCHS' Board Chair,
President and CEO, Crown Vision Center
- Karen Aroesty, Regional Director, Anti-Defamation League
- Everet Ballard, Executive Director, St. Louis County Fire Standards Commission
- Maggie Cole, Director of Environmental Safety and Health, Monsanto
- Clifford Franklin, President, FUSE Advertising
- Lt. Col. Gregory Hawkins, Commander, (Retired) St. Louis Metro. Police Dept.
- William H. Hobson, Attorney and Partner, The Stolar Partnership
- Sarah Javier, VP of Development and Marketing, Crider Health Center
- Michael Jones, Senior Pastor, Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church
- Janet Levin, Consultant, Human ARC
- Stephanie Lewis, VP of HR, People's Health Centers
- Sandra Marks, President, Marks and Associates
- Dr. Charles Pearson, Executive Director, Friendly Temple Child Development Center
- Patricia Redington, County Counselor, St. Louis County
- Capt. Ronnie Robinson, St. Louis Metro. Police Dept.
- John R. Shivers III, System VP, Midwest BankCentre
- Katherine D. Siddens, VP and Community Development Manager, U.S. Bank
- William Siedhoff, Director, Dept. of Human Services, City of St. Louis
- Jacqueline Wellington, Senior VP, St. Louis County Economic Council
- Ex-Officio Members: St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay, St. Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley and ARCHS' Chief Executive Officer Wendell E. Kimbrough.