Who We Are
Area Resources for Community and Human Services (ARCHS) is a not-for-profit organization that designs, manages, and evaluates education and social service programs that improve the lives of thousands of the St. Louis region’s most vulnerable children and families. ARCHS works with funders and a network of governmental, business, community, and faith-based partners to deliver comprehensive cradle to career programs.
ARCHS serves as the official "Community Partnership" for Greater St. Louis on behalf of Missouri - one of 20 similar organizations across the state.
ARCHS' Vision: To be the premiere builder of strategic community partnerships, known for advancing the human potential of Greater St. Louis.
- Social Responsibility
- Objective Evaluation
- Financial Soundness
- Accountable Results
ARCHS' Lifelong Learning Platform:
ARCHS promotes education as the key to personal and professional success. ARCHS is nationally known for its programs that foster cradle to career "lifelong learning" experiences that enrich the lives of the region's most at risk children and their families.
ARCHS' Programs Focus on:
- Child Care Quality Improvement and Safety
- After School
- Mentoring & Youth Development
- Prisoner Reentry
- Family & Community Support
- Financial Services for Not-For-Profits
- Educational Trainings & Conferences
ARCHS' Most Recent Results:
July 1, 2012-June 30, 2013
- 16,000 children and 48,000 adults served
- $6.3 million in grants/funding received
- $11.3 million in additional funds and resources provided
- 14 programs in 300 locations
- 200 program partners and 10 funding partners
Learn More About ARCHS: