Welcome to ARCHS
Area Resources for Community and Human Services (ARCHS):
ARCHS serves as the official "Community Partnership" for Greater St. Louis on behalf of Missouri - one of 20 similar organizations across the state.
- Assures its funding partners that their goals and outcomes will be met and/or exceeded.
- Enhances the overall business and program practices of its program providers.
- Benefits the region by leveraging resources and maximizing economies of scale -- and is the only organization of its kind in the region in both the size and scope of its work.
- Uses a strategic funding management system to assure a balance between social and financial accountability.
- Impacts the lives of the region's most at-risk and vulnerable children and families.
To improve the lives of Greater St. Louis' residents by convening strategic community partnerships.
To be the premiere builder of strategic community partnerships, known for advancing the human potential of Greater St. Louis.
- Social Responsibility
- Objective Evaluation
- Financial Soundness
- Accountable Results
ARCHS' Lifelong Learning Platform:
ARCHS promotes education as the key to personal and professional success. ARCHS is nationally known for creating programs that foster Lifelong Learning experiences that enrich the lives of the region's children and their families.
ARCHS' Programs Focus on:
- Pre-Kindergarten: Building an educational foundation for infants and children.
- Grades K-12: Ensuring youth are ready to become productive citizens.
- Family Education: Promoting on-going education for parents.
- Community Education: Fostering regional thinking and collaboration.
On behalf of its funders, ARCHS selects program providers that have the best skills and talents to deliver services (child care centers, after school programs, family education, etc.)
ARCHS meets and exceeds its funding partners expectations by using a strategic management system that enhances and supports client services.
This is the basis of ARCHS' motto:
Building Great Partnerships for the
Greater Good of Greater St. Louis.
ARCHS' Desired Outcomes:
- Children & Families Safe
- Children & Families Healthy
- Children Ready to Enter School
- Children & Youth Succeeding in School
- Youth Ready to Enter the Workforce &
Become Productive Citizens
- Parents Working